Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday

Sunday March 6

We all slept late this morning...I needed it after a night of Tubman's Revenge !! I haven't been hit by traveler's trots on previous trips here, but during the night it seemed like my intestines had decided the third time was the charm, or not so charming. Anyway, I started Cipro just in case, but it got better by this evening, so I doubt that it was anything needing Cipro.

This afternoon we went to the RLJ Kendeja Resort for some R & R, and it was very pleasant. Sat on the beach, walked on the beach, had some drinks and some food...we left around 7 to come back to meet SeƱora and 3 psychiatrists from Mt Sinai in NYC who are here to investigate the possibility of setting up a program in child psychiatry for the country. They will be here for a week, and at this point anyway they are staying in the guesthouse with us. We went to The Royal with them for dinner, and then back here for an early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment